Do I really have to give you 5 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Professional? So I have to give you 5 Reasons to see a dentist, not a doctor if you have a toothache? Buying your home or condo is probably the largest single investment and purchase you will ever make. Mind you you may make that purchase more than once during your lifetime. That’s a GOOD thing! You are either moving up (you can afford more, bigger or different location) or you are moving down (downsizing) because you want to spend less, get smaller or a different location. But, just so we can keep it real….
- Experience — As a real estate professional, we are in there and out there every day. It’s what we do for a living. We have continuing education requirements ( a minimum to keep our license) but many of us take even more training in everything from contracts to social media marketing to inspections.
- Paperwork and Process — Whether you are Buying or Selling, this is a legal process. The “i’s” have to be dotted…the “t’s” have to be crossed. Deadlines, and contingencies, amendments and more. We (along with assistants and/or teams) manage all that process from start to finish…and beyond. (We remind you about filing for your homestead exemption for one!)
- Pricing To Sell or What to Pay — We are here to help you understand today’s real estate values when you list your home For Sale or when you make an offer. Yes, I know you have granite counters from Timbucktu….but that may not really affect the amount of your list price.
- Market Conditions on Your Block or in Your Building — What is selling across the street and at what price may, or may not, have an impact on what you can sell your home for. Knowing the upgrades or different floor plans helps in determining how the numbers affect you. In condo buildings, if enough sales happen in the same building, often times, the appraiser will not look outside of your building.
- Negotiations — Buying and selling real estate can become an emotional event. Maybe you as a Buyer have your heart set on a home and the Seller won’t budge on something. Or you are selling your home, and all those years and memories start to mess with your objective to sell and move to the next chapter in your life. We are here on either side to act as a “coach and advisor” with all parties throughout the home buying or selling process.
5 Reasons to Use a Real Estate Professional and help you make your home purchase or the sale of your home as stress free and enjoyable as possible!