If you’ve been thinking about selling your Midtown Atlanta condo, now just might be the time. Prices are up, and inventory is WAY down! As a real estate broker, I search daily for Buyers looking to buy, and I’m amazed at the limited inventory they have to choose from. Midtown Atlanta condo buildings that once had 20, maybe THIRTY homes For Sale, now have but 5 or 6 to choose from. Priced right, the chances are you may end up with multiple offers!
5 Reasons You Should Sell Your Midtown Atlanta Condo NOW!
- Serious Buyers are out there! If agents have done their homework, they are working with Buyers that have taken the steps to get a pre-approval on a mortgage. They are READY, WILLING and ABLE to Buy! So they are out looking. While we use to say the winter months is a slow time, and if a Buyer is out looking they must be serious, is not the case now. Buyers are out in full force and making offers.
- The Inventory is LOW! As mentioned above, the inventory is low. It’s a Seller’s market now, with more buyers than there are properties. There is still the opportunity for bank owned properties to enter the market, but if a buyer is looking for a non-distressed home, then this could be the time for YOU to be on the market!
- Banks Are Lending Money While Buyers do have to be more credit worthy, if they have good credit, stable job and funds for a down payment (which can be even less if the Buyer does an FHA mortgage) they can get a mortgage. There ARE qualified Buyers in the market, looking for a Midtown Atlanta Condo!
- There Will Never Be A Better Time To Move Up Prices ARE on the way up! And interest rates are at an all-time LOW! Now may be the perfect opportunity to move from that 1 bedroom condo to that 2 bedroom condo and get the extra room you wanted! While the economic indicators say interest rates will stay low, there is no guarantee how low, or how long. Do you want to look back later and say, “We should of sold and bought in 2012!”
- It’s Time To Move On With Your Life — Look at the reason(s) you decided to sell in the first place and decide if it’s worth waiting. Is money more important than being with family (relocation of spouse or significant other)? You’ve been cramped in that small 1 bedroom, or roaming the halls of your 2 bedroom, it’s time for new digs? Life has given you the opportunity to do something different..don’t let the condo keep you!
If you are planning to sell your Midtown Atlanta condo, call me! I can help! You can reach me at 770.713.1505 or email me at [email protected]