What is that saying, “Variety is the spice of life?” That is also true when it come to looking for Atlanta Condos For Sale. First there are numerous areas in the City of Atlanta where you can find condo living. Then there are all types of buildings. Each has its own character and it may, or may not, fit your lifestyle or your design tastes. 805 Peachtree is certainly a unique living opportunity in Midtown Atlanta.
Midtown Vistas From the 15th Floor!
|Our recent listings
Midtown Vistas From the 15th Floor!
Spire Condominiums Midtown Atlanta
Viewpoint Midtown Atlanta Condominiums
Nearby properties for sale
As you stand on your balcony looking out over Midtown (especially if you are looking East) you see a delightful canopy of trees…something Atlanta strives very hard to preserve. But there is something else amongst those trees…
…beautiful homes, and even smaller condominium communities, sidewalks…and gardens. In fact, LOTS of gardens!
Midtown Garden Tour Sunday May 17, 2015
This Sunday, instead of the walk through Piedmont Park, you have an opportunity to view some 36 gardens featuring fountains, pools, and hidden terraces that are open for view. And best of all…it’s FREE!!!!
Take a stroll and see just how unique and special Historic Midtown Atlanta is. This is the area East of Juniper Street over to Monroe, and from 10th Street to Ponce De Leon Avenue. You will be amazed at what you are going to find!!!
Maps for the event and the gardens available to view will be posted on the Facebook Page, Midtown Garden Tour on Sunday morning. Maps can also be obtained at the “tour headquarters” located at 795 Myrtle Street.
Here’s hoping MyMidtownMojo will see you in the garden!
Soaring some 36 stories above Peachtree Street, meet Viewpoint Midtown Atlanta. Located on Peachtree Street, between 6th and 7th Streets, the building has been joined by Skyhouse South, an apartment building located on the Southeast corner (6th and Juniper Streets) and now under construction, Seventh Midtown which is at 7th and Peachtree Street.
The building has 378 homes, ranging from one and two bedroom homes, to unique floor plans that offer an additional den/office space. There have been a couple homes that have been combined as well.
Viewpoint Midtown Atlanta has figured out just what the Midtown Atlanta condominium buyer wants in both a home and a building! From the moment you enter the Viewpoint Midtown lobby with its striking white floors, red carpet and water feature to the rich woods used throughout the building, Viewpoint Midtown defines first class, urban living at affordable prices.
Potential home owners have a choice of granite and cabinetry, depending on the floor. Upgraded tumbled stone back splashes create beautiful kitchens. Floor plans range from 600 to over 1200 square feet in a variety of one and two bedroom options.
Perhaps Viewpoint Midtown’s most unique feature is the resident amenities, located on the 11th Floor. Split by the residential tower, one side is a resort-style lap pool, including a wet bar, grilling bar and plenty of seating. The other side of the 11th Floor amenity is a notable “zen garden in the sky.” There is an outdoor living room with its own fireplace and flat screen TV (a pretty cool place to hang out!) two additional grills and a tranquil reading area with a peaceful water feature.
The Viewpoint Midtown Club Room anchors the amenity area with a movie theatre, pool table, comfortable seating areas and a beautiful bar and catering kitchen area. Located on the 12th Floor, the Fitness Center is…well…awesome! The cardio area features individual TV’s on every piece of equipment, or enjoy a view all the way to Stone Mountain from the picture windows. There’s weights on the other side of the center, and a stretching area. The Club room has a sound system whereby you can plug in your OWN iPod in the docking station, or there are numerous high definition plasma TV’s.
Speaking of technology, Viewpoint Midtown is one of the most advanced towers in Atlanta. From high-speed Internet access, pre-wiring for surround sound and iPod docking stations, your technology needs are covered. Of course, the security and safety that Novare buildings are known for continues at Viewpoint Midtown.
Whether you are enjoying the view through your floor-to-ceiling windows, from your spacious balcony or from the pool or Zen Garden, Viewpoint Midtown is a Midtown landmark you’ll be proud to call home.
To learn more about purchase opportunities at Viewpoint Midtown Atlanta, click here to search for homes. Or contact us below and we’d be happy to tell you all about what homes are available in this Midtown Atlanta condominium building!
I’m not quite sure what happened to this year! I mean, here it is
April May, and I’m just getting the 2014 Top Ten Selling Midtown Atlanta Condo report out! Yikes! But it is interesting to see the changes and how things have ranked. I’ve also noted the rankings from 2013 and 2012 alongside the name of each building. There will be links at the end of this post to the 2013 and 2012 posts!
10. Windsor Over Peachtree (Not ranked in the Top Ten for 2012 or 2013)
- 15 One Bedroom Homes — Sales Price from $56,000 – $84,000 — Average Sold Price: $73,600
- 7 Two Bedroom Homes — Sales Price from $95,900 – $167,500 — Average Sold Price: $147,486
9. A Three-Way Tie —
- M West (26 Homes Sold) — 1 One Bedroom home at $199,900; 24 Two Bedrooms Sale Price Range $201,900 – $281,500 — Average Sold Price: $232,877; One 3-Bedroom Sold at $310,000
- Dakota (26 Homes Sold) — 4 One Bedrooms Sale Price Range $242,000 – $274,900 — Average Sold Price — $257,200; 22 Two Bedrooms Sale Price Range $307,000 – $461,000 — Average Sold Price — $382,225
- Tuscany (26 Homes Sold) — 14 One Bedrooms Sale Price Range $145,500 – $165,000 — Average Sold Price — $156,421; 12 Two Bedroom Homes Sale Price Range of $202,500 to $258,500 and the Average Sold Price was $230,033.
For 2012 and 2013, M West and Dakota Condominiums were not in the Top Ten. Tuscany was 9th in 2012 and 10th in 2013!
8. Cornerstone Village (28 Homes Sold) #7 in 2013 and #8 in 2012
- 21 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price range from $95,000 – $175,000. Average Sold Price — $131,981
- 7 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price range from $193,500 – $239,000. Average Sold Price — $219,957
7. Peachtree Lofts (32 Homes Sold) (Not ranked in 2013 and #7 in 2012)
- 25 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price range from $115,000 – $197,500. Average Sold Price — $155,469
- 7 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price range from $184,900 – $272,000. Average Sold Price — $239,629
6. Spire Midtown (40 Homes Sold) (#5 in 2013 and #4 in 2012)
- 31 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $160,000 – $265,000. Average Sold Price — $195,868
- 9 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $319,000 – $395,000. Average Sold Price — $344,788
5. Park Central (42 Homes Sold) (#3 in 2013 and #5 in 2012)
- 21 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $149,000 – $180,000. Average Sold Price — $167,338
- 21 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $199,000 – $245,000. Average Sold Price — $234,180
4. A Two-way Tie –(43 Homes Sold Each)
- Mayfair Renaissance/Tower — 17 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $130,000 – $225,00 and the Average Sold Price — $172,994. There were 26 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range of $190,000 – $500,000 with the Average Sold Price being $290,535. (#9 in 2013 and #10 in 2012)
- 1010 Midtown — 15 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $242,000 – $290,000 and the Average Sold Price — $277,167. There were 26 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $390,000 – $734,900 and the Average Sold Price was $517,875. Additionally, there were 2 Three Bedroom homes that sold at $670,000 and $880,000, giving them an average Sold Price of $775,000. (#1 in 2013 and 2012)
3. Viewpoint Midtown Atlanta — (54 Homes Sold) (#2 in 2013 and #3 in 2012)
- 14 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $185,000 – $259,000 and the Average Sold Price – $228,214.
- 39 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $239,000 – $414,000. Average Sold Price — $331,297
- One Penthouse Home sold at $874,900.
2. Plaza Midtown (57 Homes Sold) (#6 in 2013 and 2012)
- 22 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $178,395 -$241,000. Average Sold Price $200,882
- 35 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $255,000 -$380,000. Average Sold Price $325,611
And the Number One Selling Midtown Atlanta Condo building for 2014 is….
1. Metropolis Midtown (58 Homes Sold) (#4 in 2013 and #2 in 2012)
- 42 One Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $132,400 -$250,000. Average Sold Price $184,153
- 16 Two Bedroom Homes with a Sale Price Range from $227,00 – $323,000. Average Sold Price $280,088
During 2012 and 2013, 1010 Midtown had the most inventory and it was the only new construction option available in Midtown. Hence, the reason they held onto that #1 position for two years! But now you can see the shift in what is selling!
If you have any questions about the market in general, or perhaps your building specifically, please contact me. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.