This Midtown Atlanta condominium community is always popular with its convenient location to the Technology Square of Georgia Tech, the Midtown MARTA station just across the street, and the Publix Market located in the building!
Let’s take a look at the sales activity for…
Midtown Atlanta Market Report | Plaza Midtown | January 2013
A review of these numbers shows:
- ACTIVE LISTINGS — One 1 Bedroom at $179,500
- ACTIVE LISTINGS — Four 2 Bedrooms ranging from $299,000-$349,000
- ACTIVE LISTINGS — 1 Three Bedroom (a combined unit) at $750,000
- UNDER CONTRACT — Three 1 Bedrooms ranging from $175-185,000
- UNDER CONTRACT — Two 2 Bedrooms at $299,000 and $338,000
- SOLD — No homes sold in January, 2013
In comparison, in January, 2012, there was One 1 Bedroom sold at $124,000 and a 2 Bedroom at $193,000.
Prices for 2 Bedrooms have risen $100,000 from 2012 to 2013!!! We’ll watch to see what those homes that are Under Contract finally close at, but you probably have missed the bottom of the market for this Midtown Atlanta building!