10 Reasons to Buy A New Home
As a real estate broker AND a blogger, I pride myself in learning as much as I can as often as I can. And I like to then take that knowledge and use it to help my Buyers and Sellers make the right decisions.
In my quest for knowledge and information, I often find well written articles that are…well…well written. Like, I couldn’t say it better myself, if I tried.
Such is the case in this article by Brent Arends from The Wall Street Journal. He points out a list of reasons why to buy a new home. Quickly summarized…they are:
- You can get a good deal. (I know that’s right!)
- Mortgages are cheap
- You’ll save on taxes
- It will be yours (well, in 30 years)
- You’ll get a better home
- It offers some inflation protection
- It’s risk capital
- It’s forced savings
- There’s alot to choose from (heavy sigh!)
- Sooner or later, the market will clear
Read the entire article here. Certainly some food for thought in this one!