10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Technology
Let’s face it, if you are like me, some of this technology can just overwhelm you. I mean, you no more learn a program or a phone, and there is something newer, faster and zippier….eek gads!
But it’s good to hear the simple things you can do to help you along. So, when I found “10 Ways To Get The Most Out of Technology” in the New York Times this morning, I just knew I had to share it with you….
I think I was even more surprised at how many of these things I have done already…
- Get a SmartPhone (Check)
- Stop Using Internet Explorer (check)
- Upload Your Photos to The Cloud (T0 Do List?)
- Get Music Off Your Computer (Why, I’m the one that listens to it?)
- Back Up Your Data (Check – I use Carbonite
- Set Up a Free File Sharing Service (Ok, Check, but I still really don’t understand how to use it….)
- Get Free AntiVirus Software (Check – But I paid for Norton)
- Get a Better Deal from your Cable, Phone and Internet Provider (Check)
- Buy a lot of charging cables. (With my new Droid, this will be an absolute….battery has died twice on me already!)
- Calibrate your HDTV (Who knew?)
So, hope these 10 Ways To Get The Most Out of Technology will get YOUR New Year off on the right track!