Cornerstone Village is still the value leader in Midtown Atlanta, and offering a Peachtree Street address AND location! This building is also very popular with Georgia Tech Students and Parents looking to purchase off-campus h0using.
Midtown Atlanta Market Report | Cornerstone Village | March 2013
Let’s look at the Market Report for March for Cornerstone Village Condominiums….
ACTIVE LISTINGS (4) (Unchanged from January’s Report)
- Three 1 Bedroom homes ranging from $89,000 – $165,000 — Average List Price: $131,000
- One 2 bedroom listed at $209,000
PENDING LISTINGS (UNDER CONTRACT) (8)
- SEVEN 1 Bedroom homes ranging from $65,000 – $100,000 — Average List Price: $78.000
- One 2 Bedroom home at $120,000
SOLD LISTINGS (3)
- Three 1 Bedroom homes ranging from $86,000 – $99,000 — Average Sold Price: $94,000
2o12 SALES ACTIVITY COMPARISON
- 1 Bedroom Average Sales Price was $74,000
- 2 Bedroom Average Sales Price was $142,000
The numbers here show how things go up and down in a specific building. In 2012, we thought we can cleaned out the low hanging fruit with an Average Sales price of $74,000 on 1 bedroom homes. THEN, in March, our Average Price for homes Under Contact is at $78,000, but the SOLD homes in March were at $94,000!! We’ll have to see if any of the Pending Listings sell for more than their list price.