Condominium buildings in Atlanta come in all shapes and sizes. And with a variety of amenities, floor plans and of course locations.
And the location can be the most important part. The Brookwood Condominiums, located on the edge of Midtown Atlanta, and just south of Buckhead….offer everything you could want in an Intown Atlanta condo building.
I had the distinct pleasure of working with the sales staff here and have a very happy homeowner that has been living there a little over a year right now. Conveniently located near Piedmont Hospital and the Sheppard Center, The Brookwood offers only 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans. The residences include:
- Stately architecture designed by award-winning Atlanta architects Smallwood, Reynold, Stewart, Stewart
- Richly-designed lobby, clubhouse, and other public spaces
- Stunning interior design, floor plans, and home finishes
- Large open floor plans that maximize views, light and living space
- Generous underground parking areas
- Built to “green building” standards
- Ten-foot ceilings (eleven-foot ceilings in certain residences)
- Abundant floor-to-ceiling windows providing natural light
- Wide-plank hardwood floors
- High-grade base molding standard
- Viking gas cooktop and thermal electric convection oven standard
- Rich, natural wood cabinetry
- Viking stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Generous pantry storage
- Large private balcony in every residence
- Soaking tubs and separate showers
- All bedrooms, dens and living rooms feature high-speed voice/data access
- Pre-wired for surround-sound home theater
- Access to cable, satellite, or other media services
And now, The Brookwood is pleased to announce they have reached 50% SOLD! Why not let me show you the outstanding opportunities available to you at The Brookwood. I am sure you will be impressed as well.