Kensington Gates Townhomes are located on the edge of Doraville, just outside I-285 and off of Buford Highway. This convenient location makes commuting to the Perimeter Mall/Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area easy! Just a couple minutes and you are on I-285! You can also access I-85 to head North to Gwinnett County or South towards Buckhead, Midtown and Downtown Atlanta.
A gated community, Kensington Gates Townhomes has a swimming pool and cabana as well as landscaped community areas throughout the development. These townhomes are compact in size, with most of them being under 2,000 square feet.
Features of Kensington Gates Townhomes include:
- Convenient location in Doraville with easy access to Chamblee, Brookhaven, Downtown Atlanta as well as Sandy Springs/Dunwoody
- Gated community with call box at entrance
- Swimming Pool and Cabana
- Landscaped grounds
- Spacious Deck
- 2-car garage with finished interior and remote garage door
- 2 Exterior hose connections (front and back)
- Outdoor electrical outlets (Front and Rear)
- 25-year 3-tab shingle roofs
- 9′ Smooth finish ceilings on all levels
- 5″ Engineered Hardwood flooring on main living level and terrace level foyer
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms and flex room (based on floor plan)
- Vent-free fireplace with tile surround
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in Owner’s Suite, Family room and bedrooms
- Pedestal sink in Power Room with framed mirror
- Woodmont maple cabinetry with 42″ upper cabinets
- Granite counters with stainless undermount single bowl sink
- Square tile backsplash
- Whirlpool Stainless appliances, including range, microwave and dishwasher
- Recessed lighting
- Programmable thermostat
- 50-gallon gas water heater
Kensington Gates Townhomes features a 3-bedroom and 4 bedroom plan. The 4-bedroom plan, splits the second bedroom on the upper level into two bedrooms, making both of them much smaller. (It would probably be wise to see this actual floor plan and the size of the bedrooms.)
The Community is located close to I-285 (not so close you hear it kinda close) but make it easy to access a major freeway in a short time! The Buford Highway Farmers Market is located less than a mile from your home! Also nearby is the redevelopment of the GM Assembly Plant, now know as Assembly Yards and Assembly. This area, once developed will offer restaurants and other retail opportunities for residents at Kensington Gates! And Chamblee and Brookhaven are just past that!
Why Live at Kensington Gates Townhomes
The area around this community is changing…and with initial pricing (2019) starting in the low $300,000 range, this is a great home and location for a first-time buyer or someone who may be looking to move closer to the city to reduce their commute into Atlanta!
Convenience, Price and Location all add up to a win-win with Rockhaven Homes-built Kensington Gates Townhomes!
For more information about this community, or other Doraville/Chamblee neighborhoods, contact us at 770.713.1505 or fill out the contact form below!
Construction Photos — April, 2019
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.