Spire Midtown Atlanta is one of the Novare “sisters” of condo buildings in Midtown Atlanta. The developer first started with Metropolis, then Spire and finally Viewpoint.
Spire Midtown Atlanta continues to be a popular choice for condo buyers in Midtown.
Midtown Atlanta Market Report | Spire Midtown Atlanta | March, 2013
Let’s Look at the Sales activity in Spire…
ACTIVE LISTINGS (12) (Up From 6 in January’s Report)
- Four 1 Bedrooms ranging from $149,000 – $199,000 — Average: $169,925
- Eight 2 Bedroom listings ranging from $309,900 – $675,000. — Average: $419,538 ($347,000 with out combined units)
PENDING LISTINGS (UNDER CONTRACT) (4)
- Two 1 Bedrooms at $135,000 (One is a Short Sale at $127,000)
- Two 2 Bedrooms at $399,500 (Take out the combined unit and the average is $299,000)
- Two 1 Bedrooms at $179,700
- Two 2 Bedrooms at $304,500
You might recall from the January 2013 Market Report where I said it would not be long and you will not get a 2 bedroom in Spire for under $300,000? Looks like that just happened!
Another clear indication that prices are rising!