Spire Midtown Atlanta was the second of the three Novare “sister” buildings built in Midtown. The first was Metropolis, then Spire and finally Viewpoint.
Spire Midtown is a popular choice for Midtown Atlanta condo buyers!
Midtown Atlanta Market Report |Spire Midtown| July, 2014
Let’s look at the activity in Spire for July….
ACTIVE LISTINGS (8)
- Five 1 Bedrooms ranging from $168,500 to $222,900
- Three 2 Bedrooms ranging from $355,000 to $399,900
PENDING LISTINGS (UNDER CONTRACT) (5)
- Four 1 Bedrooms ranging from $199,900 to $209,900
- One 2 Bedroom at $359,000
- One 1 Bedroom at $195,000
- Two 2 Bedrooms at $345,000 and $395,000
In comparison, in July, 2013, there were two 1 bedrooms sold for $172,500 and $184,500 and one 2 Bedroom at $310,000.
Quite a jump from $310,000 to $345,000 and even $395,000 this year. I’ve been telling Buyers that are considering a Midtown condo purchase that the prices are NOT going down.
Search Spire Midtown Homes For Sale Here
To learn more about the Spire Midtown community (or building) you can visit our Spire Midtown Community Page.