One of the things that condominium living offers you, is minimal maintenance. Especially when it comes to outside things like a pool, hot tub or even a lawn. So, when you live in a condo, you don’t have a yard.
BUT…if you consider living at Luxe Condos Atlanta you actually have a huge front (or back) yard to enjoy. It’s called Piedmont Park. And somebody else mows and maintains it for you!
Luxury living is yours at the Luxe Condos Midtown with wonderful amenities in a boutique building of just 117 homes. There are 1 and, 2 bedroom homes in this 22 story building. The number of homes has reduced over the years with the combination of some units, so it may be down to 112.
Let’s take a look at some of the amenities you will enjoy as an owner at Luxe Condos Midtown.
- Street-level retail space as well as building lobby and mail room
- Guest suite with private bathroom
- Outdoor Pool overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown/Downtown skyline
- Secured, gated parking for residents as well as guest parking (not found in all Midtown condo buildings)
- Club Room with Flat-screen TV, seating and Catering Kitchen
- Fitness Center with latest equipment
- 12th Street address….just 1/2 block from Piedmont Park
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Outdoor grilling area
Step inside your home and you will find even more special features…
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes ranging from 900 – 2,975 square feet
- Panoramic Views of Piedmont Park and Midtown/Downtown skyline (some homes on the North side of the building will have obstructed views with the construction of Yoo on The Park…ask us for details)
- Floor-to-ceiling glass, hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen and Living Room, carpet in Bedrooms and tiled Baths
- Spacious balconies
- Kitchens feature BOSCH stainless appliances and gas cooking (another rare Midtown Condo feature!!)
- Granite countertops with 4″ back splash and stainless under-mount sinks
The building was built in 2008 and went through the market downturn with only a few hic-ups! The actual lender on the building, Corus Bankshares ended up going under and some of the remaining homes were moved through a process and later sold by ST Residential. But that is a thing of the past, and the building and HOA are in good shape.
Luxe Condos Atlanta was the first new construction close to the park in may years. Now, there is an apartment building under construction and another building has been proposed, but they will not be as close as Luxe.
Homes move very quickly when they come on the market here, so if this is a building you are really interested in, we can set up a MLS search and notification for you.
Here are the current listings for Luxe Condos Atlanta!
$629,000 : 222 12th Street NE, Unit 1608, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Public Records
$525,000 : 222 12th Street NE, Unit 1405, Atlanta2 beds, 2 full bathsSquare foot source: Public Records
See all Luxe Midtown.
(all data current as of 4/24/2017)
Data last updated: 4/24/17 11:41 PM PDT.
Walk Score provided by walkscore.com.